Youth Core Ministries is impacting communities by showing Jesus to kids and families through intentional transformational relationships and unconditional love. We help kids and families truly learn to thrive!
We are Christ-Centered. We are rooted in Christ and all of our work flows out of a place of worship and prayer. (Colossians 3:17 “Whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”)
We Do the Impossible. We believe that God can do all things and recognize that God uses his people to accomplish His will. (Ephesians 3:20 “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.”)
We See the Unseen. We see each youth and family as unique and valuable and we provide a place for them to belong. (Proverbs 22:2 “Rich and poor have this in common: The LORD is the Maker of them all.”)
We Offer Unconditional Relationship. We accept people where they are, with what they have. We love no matter what and we extend this love not only to those we minister to but each other, our fellow staff and volunteers. (John 5:12 “My command is this: love each other as I have loved you.”)
We Love the Church. As a part of the body of Christ, we partner with local churches to reach our communities. The Church is the bride of Christ and important for all who believe. (John 17:21 “My prayer for all of them is that they will be of one heart and mind…and the world will believe…”)
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.